Who is the developer of Elements Residences?
What are the other projects of GFLMC?
- GFL Metro Communities Inc. (GFLMC) is the developer of Elements Eco-Efficient Residences. GFLMC is a company governed by innovation and leisure, helping people realize their dreams by offering quality, well thought of and environmentally conscious living spaces.
Who did the architectural design?
- Other projects include Forum Fort Building, a three-storey commercial establishment located in Bonifacio Stopover, Global City and Seibu Tower, a 28-storey commercial/residential condominium located in Bonifacio Global City. Seibu Tower offered its trademark design of the 270 degree view on its corner units.
Who will manage Elements Residences?
- ASYA Design Partners, awarded for three straight years by BCI Asia as one of the Top Ten Architectural Firms in the Philippines, and known for promoting sustainable green architecture.
- Elements Residences will be managed by one of the country’s leading property managers specializing in high rise developments. This will ensure the units owned by our clients are properly maintained and their investments are well protected.
- Elements Residences is centrally located giving you easy access anywhere in Metro Manila. C5 road is just 2 minutes away giving you the shortest and fastest route to the south and north expressway. Traveling to Makati is just 15 minutes away while the Ortigas business district is just 5 minutes away; giving you more time to spend on what is important in your life and less time on the roads.
- Elements Residences was conceptualized to answer the various calls for an environmentally responsible project which incorporates a number of Eco-efficient features that promote energy conservation and recycling. GFLMC has coined the term “Eco-Efficiency” which is defined as a merging of technology within everyday living spaces,reducing the carbon footprint and impact on the environment without sacrificing convenience or your lifestyle.
What is the general description of the architectural design of the project?
- Elements Residences offers to its owners a number of Eco-Efficient technologies within the building. These technologies include solar panels, green roofs, LED lighting, rainwater catchment systems, smart controllers, low flow fixtures and pro-active recycling.
What is the first building to be built at Elements?
- Elements Residences is an urban modern twin residential tower joined at the podium level by the amenities floor. Being consciously aware of our environment, GFLMC has a number of Eco-efficient technologies designed into Elements Residences. Be proud, live well and come home to your elements.
What is the second building to be built at Elements?
- Nerou, the L - shaped tower, water inspired building will be the first to be offered and built. Estimated turnover of the units will be end of 2015.
- Aire Tower, the I - shaped tower, which means Air in Greek is the second tower to be delivered by end of 2016. Amenities such as the sky gardens and hanging gardens will be featured in this tower.
US No. : +858-2062110 | Mobile : +63917-8125791 / +63922-8134218
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org